KICKS’ 8,700 square foot facility is professionally cleaned and maintained 7 days a week to ensure a bright and safe environment. Discover some of the many ways the Academy accommodates the needs of our dancers and their families!
- Six dance rooms; running concurrent classes to accommodate parents with more than one child enrolled
- State-of-the-art media systems
- Professional “floating” floors designed to absorb the shock and impact of regular dance movement
- 2-way mirror glass. Parents have a window effect from the lobby looking in…Dancers have a mirror effect from the classroom looking out
- Spacious and comfortable for parents wishing to stay while classes are in progress.
- Added conveniences include a baby changing table and play-cube
- Direct access to office staff available during all class hours
The Snack Area
- Equipped with tables & chairs and a Healthy Vending Machine (free of peanut products)
- Bring in outside food when lunch or dinner time becomes a little hectic; or use this area as a homework space
- Food is permitted in this area, only, allowing us to keep the rest of our facility safe for children with allergies