KICKS’ School-Year Program runs from September through June.
Registration will be accepted until October 30th, based on availability.
Easy, All-inclusive Program Rates!!
- NO EXTRA registration FEES
- NO EXTRA recital participation FEES
- All recital costume(s) & tights are FREE
- 2 FREE recital tickets
- FREE recital mementos including Medallion, T-shirt & *Digital DVD
*These items are “per family, per recital”
KICKS’ dance season runs like a standard school year, beginning in September. Tuition is based on the total season, not the number of classes per month, and is conveniently divided into 10 equal monthly payments.
Fundamental: 1 weekly class = $85.00/per month (Sept.-June)
Classic Combo: 1 weekly class = $100.00/per month (Sept.-June)
Classic Select A & B: 1 weekly class = $65.00/per month (Sept.-June)
Classic Select C: 1 weekly class = $85.00/per month (Sept.-June)
Boys Hip Hop: 1 weekly class = $65.00/per month (Sept.-June)
Junior Jump Start: 1 weekly class = $85.00/per month (Sept.-June)
- Family Discount: Families with 2 or more children enrolled will receive a 10% discount.
- Multiple Class Discount: Any student enrolled in more than 1 weekly class will receive a 10% discount.
- Full Year Discount: KICKS offers a 10% discount to families paying for the dance season in full. This payment must be made at the time of registration. There are no refunds or credits for full year payments if you discontinue, for any reason, mid year.
- Delayed Full Year Payment: For families who register under the Installment Plan, but later decide to pay in full, a 5% discount will be honored if the full year balance is received by Sept. 22, 2018. There are no refunds or credits for full year payments if you discontinue, for any reason, mid-year.
Automatic Payment Plan
All accounts will be set up on a convenient Automatic Installment Plan. The first month’s payment must be submitted with your registration. At that time, you will choose to have your Visa, Master Card, Discover or Checking Account automatically charged for your tuition payment each remaining month of the season.
If, for any reason, you need to cease your year’s tuition obligation to KICKS, simply submit a written notice to the office by the 15th of the month prior to when you plan to discontinue. Once notification has been received, your automatic payment plan will be inactivated.
Notes: Discontinuation notices will be accepted through January 15th, only. Families who inactivate their account prior to the final June payment will not be entitled to receive the free recital costumes, tights, tickets or momentos. You will not receive a refund for classes you did not attend, if you discontinue in the middle of the month. If you opted to pay for the full dance season to receive a discount, there are no refunds or credits if you discontinue, for any reason, mid-year. There is no such thing as taking a month off. Monthly payments are for a portion of the year, not a specific month of lessons, and a space is reserved for your child in a specific class based on this schedule. Therefore, tuition payments will be charged every month regardless of whether you attend the scheduled class or until we have received your written discontinuation notice.
KICKS offers no refunds, deductions or credits for missed or discontinued classes. You may, however, attend a make-up class if you must miss your own, due to illness or other circumstance. Although the studio will be closed for some holidays during the dance season, these are not paid classes and do not need to be made up.