Every class will have an IN-STUDIO & VIRTUAL option until further notice. Please see our IN-STUDIO Covid-19 Safety Protocols link below. For those participating via VIRTUALLY through zoom, here are some helpful tips and information:
- Make sure dancers have a large space for dancing. They should have a hard, smooth, surface to safely dance on. Contact us to help with ideas about proper dance flooring. A portable ballet barre or chair can be used for Ballet classes.
- Please give your dancer some privacy as they enjoy their dance classes. PLEASE assist younger ones with technology and keeping them focused.
- Don’t be late, wear appropriate dance attire & footwear, and make sure to use the restroom before class begins.
- Make sure you have a charger for your device and that it is always charged and ready.
- Make sure you have high speed internet to help give you the best connection.
- Keep your video ON at all times during the class but MUTE your audio. Unmute to ask questions or respond to your teachers.
- Do NOT use virtual backgrounds.
- Make the most of non-verbal communication, do NOT abuse the chat feature, and please give feedback.
- Treat your virtual class just like an in-studio class – dance full out, be respectful, ask questions, limit interruptions, etc.
- To log into your virtual classes, open the zoom app OR use zoom.us. Click on “JOIN a MEETING”. Use the master schedule to see which room your classes are in.
- For all classes in RED STUDIO – use the meeting ID # 684 823 5665 password 5678.
- For all classes in ORANGE STUDIO – use the meeting ID # 761 867 6723 password 5678.
- For all classes in YELLOW STUDIO – use the meeting ID # 634 260 5377 password 5678.
- For all classes in GREEN STUDIO – use the meeting ID # 653 300 6147 password 5678.
- For all classes in BLUE STUDIO – use the meeting ID # 316 187 8695 password 5678.
- For all classes in PURPLE STUDIO – use the meeting ID # 414 617 1099 password 5678.